November 01, 2007

Fall

The cooler weather is here, the leaves have fallen off the trees... Oh wait, we live in the dessert, there are NO trees! No trees, and everything around us is in flames! Yep, it's fall here! Here in the Escher home, we're gearing up for Halloween like never before. Ever since we bought Sadie her pumpkin pail for trick or treating, all we hear about is Halloween. Sadie wants to watch every Halloween show, and constantly wants to look around the neighborhood at all the halloween decoration on the houses. Last year, she enjoyed trick or treating, but this year, and I quote "I love Halloween, it's my favorite!" We can't wait for it to be over. I thought it would be fun to take these photos for fall, since we didn't get the chance to do Sadie's 2 1/2 pictures. She never really smiles for me, but I think thay turned out so so.

No comments: