December 08, 2007

It's a Christmas Miracle!

Here is our Christmas Tree! I am so excited becasue it is the best tree ever and we got such a good deal on it. So this year we went to Lowes first to look for trees, they had some okay ones, but we wanted to see if there was something a little better at home Depot. The problem is, they keep so many of these trees tied up to save on space, but no tree ever looks good once it's been untied. I think we have made the mistake of thinking one looks okay, and then after a day at home, there are huge gaps in it and it doesn't look that great. So at HD there were not very many that were untied. We were looking in the 6-7 foot section, which was in our price range, but nothing looked that great. I saw another tree a few feet away, and it was the PERFECT tree. It was beautiful at all angles and I knew it was the one. The problem was that it was considered 7-8 feet which was $20 more! I was so mad. So we went back to the other section and started looking some more. I pulled one out that i wanted the guy to cut open so we could look, and then I started to notice, it was the same size as my perfect tree. I had teh guy pull the other one over and check it out, and sure enough, they were the same size, but priced differently. So the guy let us seitch the price tags so that we got the tree we wanted for the price we wanted. Thank you Mr. Home Depot Christmas Tree Guy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the DVD e CD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dvd-e-cd.blogspot.com. A hug.

masonchrissy said...

Tasha- I am linked to your blog somehow. Crazy. I opened your link form kandices and saw my families photos.. I'll call you..

Becky said...

Hey there. I just wanted to drop a hello your direction. Hope you are doing great!!! Becky Grider