October 26, 2009

March 2009

Sadie is 4! Our little girl got bigger. I had a great day Sadie and I think she really enjoyed her birthday. It was a no-party year, but it was her day. I made her a big banner to wish her a happy birthday when she woke up. She thought it was so cool! She loved it so much that we hung it in her room and it is still up! I made her favorite blueberry muffins for breakfast. Sadie loves to blow out candles, whether they are hers or they belong to someone else. she loved putting one in her muffin, with Aaron at work, I sang happy birthday to her and let her blow out her candle. Sadie had been wanting one of those cute little stuffed dogs that came in a fancy little bag, so i took her to a store to pick one out! she picked out a fuzzy one named her Fluffy. I felt advantageous and made her cake also. It didn't exactly turn out how I envisioned, but it worked. All sadie cared was that it had Princesses on it and tasted great! When Aaron got home, we took her out to her favorite place for dinner, Del Taco. (YUCK!) She loves the quesadillas there. She was in heaven, and that is what mattered most.

No comments: