June 18, 2007

Water Baby

We were able to go to the beach on Saturday with our family for some Father's Day fun. Sadie LOVES the beach, or any water for that matter. We had so much fun in San Diego. She goes right into the water and loves to swim around. She gets a little too confident when she has a life vest on. We spent the day swimming and building sandcastles. She also enjoyed going on the waverunner with Aaron.

Again, with her floaties on, she has no fear. She wakes up almost every morning and asks to go to the beach. We have a small kiddy pool in the backyard, but it just doesn't satisfy her.
It's all about the sand sun and surf for our little water baby!

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

I love having a granddaughter! Watching her and hearing about her brings back so many memories of her mother growing up! Sorry, you'll just have to understand...first maternal grandchild, grandaughter, first time grandmother to a grandaughter...

I only tell these stories not to embarass you Tasha, but so you can share them with Sadie, so that she will know her mommy, and what her mommy was like when she was growing up. The stories will be gone with me if I don't tell them.

As a toddler, Tasha would love to go to the pool. With floaties on her arms, her Dad,(Ken) and I would set her on the edge. She would scoot her bottom to the edge and then jump into the water. Of course the first time this happened I panicked, but it soon became one of her favorite games with mom and dad at the pool. I was so amazed that at a young age of about a year old, that she loved the water so much and never minded going underwater. Thanks for the wonderful memories sis!

Briana @ Sweet Dreams are Made of These said...

Tasha- I am sooo happy to see your family. I have been wondering how everything was going for you guys. Sadie is beautiful. Blogs are great things for keeping up on everyone. I'll keep checking.
Briana