July 11, 2007

Clothes Horse.

Poor Sadie, her mother is a clothes horse living vicariously through her. As we were packing for vaca, I found that Sadie, had more than enough clothes to wear a different outfit everyday for more than three months. I know, I need help! Here's the rundown: 76 shirts, 14 skirts, 28 dresses, 15 shorts, 9 capris, 6 bathing suits, 11 pairs of shoes, 3 purses, 4 pairs of sunglasses. These are just her summer clothes.
As for the purses and sunglasses, Sadie could care less what I put on her from day to day, sometimes she'll request skirts, but other than that, she is obsessed with her accessories. She always has to wear a pair of sunglasses and have a little purse. She loves her dress up beads and tutu.

1 comment:

Kandice said...

I love it. She is definitely a girls girl. Just watch out for the shopping habit to hit when she's a teenager. You're starting her off right. :)